He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Every relationship has its Brokeback moment

He Said, She Said...HE SAID:

I suppose it's inevitable in every relationship, and perhaps I shouldn't have resisted for so many weeks. But I finally caved and rented Brokeback Mountain on DVD. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm against seeing a movie about two cowboys in love. Not at all. It's just that I wasn't in any rush to see it. But with SHE at home sick and not feeling well, I decided to surprise her with dinner and a DVD. And ya know what? The movie is every bit as good as everyone said it was. Great acting, good story and stellar cinematography.

To read more about my take on the film Brokeback Mountain, and other HE SAID, SHE SAID Movie Reviews, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home