He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

SHE SAID: Workout Status


She Said:

OK so I am not doing too good on the 3x/wk work-out. In fact I have only been to the gym twice since we decided to go to Machu Picchu. Something about waking up early in the morning to go sweat just does not intrigue me. In fact, I have absolutely no excuse for after work either. I have left by 6pm every night these past couple of weeks. I need to find some kind of motivation... hmmmmm..... if only it was warm outside. Riding a bike down the beach in the sunshine vs. the elliptical on cold rainy day uck.... I know where I'd rather be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home