He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SHE SAID: Smiling from the inside


She Said:

I know this is SUPER CHEESY... but every day I find myself smiling for absolutely no reason.

Yesterday, HE pointed out it was our 2 yr 3 month anniversary.

Tuesday, HE dragged me out of bed to work out (prepping for our Machu Picchu trip)

The day before, HE sung G-Love to me as I covered my head with the pillow at 6:45AM.

Last Week, HE cooked me dinner and bought me flowers.

Last Month, HE signed us up to take ballroom dance classes.

Last Year, WE traveled to Spain and I watched him complete his first full marathon in Hawaii.

The Year before that HE bought me our puggle, the BEST DOG in the world.

2 years and 3 months ago, I fell in love with the most incredible man ever and my feet haven't touched the ground since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home