He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HE SAID: Puggle power

He Said, She Said...HE SAID:

I love the puggle and I certainly cannot imagine my life without him. He's the sweetest, most affectionate, playful and feisty dog ever - but it really is like having a kid at times. Especially when SHE is out doing her own thing.

For those of you who don't know, a Puggle is a mix between a pug and a beagle. See for yourself here to learn more about puggles. I've seen them on the news lately as one of those "designer type" dogs, but I swear we had him before there ever was such a thing. The worst designer dog out there has got to be a Labradoodle. Or perhaps a Goldendoodle. I mean, what sort of sick hybrid is that anyway? The answers, of course, are a mix between a Labradore and a Poodle for the first one and then a mix between a Golden Retriever and a poodle for the second dog. I guess the poodles are getting busy around town these days. But I digress...

Everything I do outside of work must be carefully planned with the Puggle in mind. I gotta be home to feed him, walk him and exercise him - and whenever I'm not I feel terribly guilty. One major downside is that I don't get to hang out as much with my friends. But I guess that's a small price to pay in exchange for the unfailing (and neverending) love of a dog. The puggle has the power to make you smile or cheer you up on the darkest of days. The puggle loves playing in the snow so much that you can't help but smile - no matter how wet or dirty the little guy gets. I really cannot imagine ever not having him in my life, which makes me hope that things never go sour with SHE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "puggle" is a mix between a pug and a beagle dog, correct? How are they as pets? I was thinking of getting one.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home