He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Thursday, September 08, 2005

HE SAID: Job survival skills

He Said, She Said...HE SAID:

"You are bright and clever." -- That's what my fortune cookie read on my first day on the job while dining with my new co-workers.

Once again I am starting anew at a large advertising/marketing agency. Only this time I am the only guy on the team, working amongst 12 other women. As is to be expected at most ad agencies, the women tend to outnumber the men. But this is the first time I will have worked on a team in a complete testosterone vacuum. It's a definite change of pace for me, having previously worked at male dominated marketing shops. However, it could make for some interesting times... in fact, I may enjoy this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home