He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

HE SAID: Did I really just sign us up for dance lessons?

Damn Valentine's Day. It's because of this stupid, commercialized fake of a holiday I decided to sign Girlfriend and I up for dance lessons. Oye veh! What was I thinking? Our first lesson is week after next. This could be bad. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dance lessons?! Ha! That's a sure way to test the relationship. Next time, try a movie or surprise her with dinner.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home