He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

HE SAID: In love more than ever

SHE is by definition the best girlfriend ever. I know that sounds terribly cliched and unoriginal, but I know in my heart that SHE is the best that I'll ever have.

Funny, witty, clever, affectionate (but in a way different from the Puggle), caring, loving, great in the kitchen, great in the bed, adventurous, sexy as all hell, major sports nut and always so full of energy and life. After 800+ days together, I know without hesitation that I love her more than any other woman ever in my life (including my mother).

One of the things I love most about Girlfriend is her ability to arm my words and spring them into action. Before we met, I would always talk and talk about taking a big vacation. But after allowing my vacation days to pile up, I'd spend most years enjoying my vacation in a movie theater or visiting the folks back home. Just a few short months after we started dating, I remember casually "talking" about taking a vacation. I was serious about my intentions, but perhaps not so serious about my actions. Before I knew it we had tickets booked to Florida, and we were about to enjoy the first of many incredible vacations together. That's what I love most about my girl - she's much more than just talk. And she inspires me to back up my words with action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home