He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday's have become television heaven

HE SAID:
I flipped through my TiVo last night and was struck by how Monday’s have now become the new “Must See TV” – at least in my household. Thankfully, GIRLFRIEND and I have similar tastes and so we don’t argue (much) over the remote control. The Monday TV lineup in the He Said She Said household includes:

i'll be up til 3am watching all my shows
1) 24
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) Heroes
4) Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
5) Daily Show
6) Prison Break
7) What About Brian
8) Battlestar Galactica (didn't get a chance to watch it last night)

Why must the network suits schedule so many great TV shows on the same night? We’ll be up until the wee hours of the morning watching it all.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many shows, such great television. That's what TiVo was made for. Be glad you don't have to rely on a VCR.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 best damn television show on the air. After last night's episode, I challenge anyone to object with that.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Battlestar Galactica. My girlfriend and I are huge fans.

11:20 AM  
Blogger bourgogne said...

lucky you's! you have LOTS of stuff to watch. i wish heroes was here in france. i only saw ONE episode when i was in the u.s. last oct/nov. looked promising, but oh well.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home