He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hand me a paint brush

HE SAID:

Today we’re painting. And GIRLFRIEND has assigned each of us a specific task. Her Mom and I are in charge of touching up the fringes. Personally, I was hoping to handle the paint roller but that gig went to her Dad. They left me with the dogs and went to the hardware store to pick out a paint color. I’m not real picky and have no preference when it comes to the color. As long as it isn’t pink, yellow or some depressing dark color. Blue would be nice. That’s what I told GIRLFRIEND. My guess is she’ll come back with something other than blue.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray for blue, dude.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

painting with the girlfriend - no win situation there. i can relate.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home