He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Choking on paint fumes

HE SAID:
The paint arrived along with GIRLFRIEND and her parents. No pink, yellow or depressing dark color. But no blue either. Instead we’re going with taupe. I’m not even sure what color Taupe is supposed to be. (I must have missed that day in art class). If I had to describe it to friends I’d say it was greenish gray. Could be worse, I suppose. I’m just not sure how it’ll look on our bedroom walls.

I’m anxious to get this whole painting adventure over and done with. You stick 4 people in a cramped room hopped up on paint fumes with 2 dogs barking in the other room and chances are a fight will break out. Here’s hoping I come out on top.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home