He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Da Bears fans

HE SAID:
Always classy those Chicago Bears fans.

GIRLFRIEND and I spent the day at Soldier Field watching the Bears defeat the Seattle Seahawks to advance to the NFC Championship game. Two most memorable moments while I froze my little toochas off in the cold.

1) Rex Grossman finally completing a big pass to set up the winning field goal in OT.

2) Mr. RANDOM DRUNK GUY pissing in the sink right next to me as I was washing my hands in the bathroom.

I guess you can change the stadium, but not the Bears fan. Gotta love Chicago. Go Bears!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at the game too! Super Bowl or bust. GO BEARS!!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a game. i'm still flying high after that OT field goal. I really think the BEARS are going all the way this year.

7:46 PM  
Blogger DivaJood said...

I watched it on TV with two Seahawks fans, and another rabid Bears fan here in Los Angeles. There were two OTHERS with us who are from Minnesota, and they were sort of supporting the Bears because the Vikings suck.

Anyway, it was just killing me, because Grossman had his happy feet on, the ones that don't plant, and don't make the big play - until he finally did, and we got that OT field goal.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is interesting!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Wasn't at the game as you all were, but there in spirit. Twas truly Bear weather with a little Seattle fog and rain mixed in it appeared on the tube.

As for the pathetic drunken fan, sure feel sorry for the visitors afterward who missed his display that washed(?)their hands there:(

So It's on to next week and the Aint's , btw thanks for the visit & comments friend.Your Bookmarked.

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That game was unbelievable. I watched it on TV but had thought about getting tickets to the game. My buddy was saying you could get tickets on Stub Hub for pretty cheap. Looks like I'm going to have to shell out the big bucks for next weekend's game. I gotta be at that game. Go BEARS!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home