He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

He Said She Said: No more American Girl ads

HE SAID:

Please Google, I'm begging you. Stop serving up American Girl ads on this blog. I have a strict ban on that store and anything to do with it. Frankly, it scares me. There's a story there and I'll find the courage to write it. But I will forever move to the other side of the street whenever I come across an American Girl store. Beware.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not alone - I loathe American Girl.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home