He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Thursday, April 05, 2007

another wasted night of LOST

I'm sorry - I've been a huge LOST fan ever since the first episode but even I'm beginning to lose my patience with this show. There needs to be more forward motion in terms of plot development. The flashback device is losing its luster. Seriously, what did last night's Kate flashback really reveal? That her Mom turned her in because she committed murder?!? No kiddin' sherlock. Kate, my advice would've been to phone ahead. You could've saved us the (unnecessary) drama and exposition.

Producers, please, I'm begging you. DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING. And do it quick. Because your beloved TV show aint the ratings darling it used to be. And in case you need some story suggestions, how 'bout explaining that igloo/Arctic scene from last season's cliffhanger and telling me where Rose has disappeared to. SERIOUSLY. I want some answers and I'm getting tired of waiting. And it's not the wait that's killing me. It's how tedious the entire LOST ride has gotten.

You've been warned.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, brotha.
This show is wearing on my nerves. This season has been one drawn out disappointment.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm giving LOST one more week to turn things around. But my patience is wearing thin...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home