He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Speaking Baby Talk

HE SAID:
I was introduced to a whole new language this past week while visiting with my sister and new baby nephew. A few of my favorite new catchphrases include:

Boob Juice = breast milk
Liquid Gold = more breast milk (aka Boob Juice)
Oogie Aga = still trying to decipher this one
Poop = just as I remember it

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph completely regarding the difference of newest and earlier technologies,
it's awesome article.

My blog post :: rent flats

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home