He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Sunday, February 04, 2007

OMG... Seriously

SHE SAID: So I have been counting down the days, the hours to the big game between the Bears & the Colts. 21 years since the bears have made it to the big game... SURELY it is their time to win. But, nooooooo...

Instead Grossman decides to serve as the MVP... for the COLTS!!! Seriously, can you please learn how to throw the ball???!?!?

We just got home from a superbowl party and I am so glad I don't have to hear the louda** colts fan beside me talking anymore shi*. FYI - I already know Grossman sucks, I don't need you to fill me in on that secret. This was truly the Bears game... despite the spread they should have won. 92 yard touchdown on the initial kick0ff of the game?!?! that is history! but unfortunately so was the rest...

10 Comments:

Blogger He Said She Said said...

HE SAID:
Seriously. Isn't my girlfriend the greatest? Terrible football game aside, she loves her football. And I love her.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh quit your whining. The better team won the game.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEARS are down... and they aint gettin' up anytime soon. Go Colts!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a tough night for Bears fans. Congrats Colts, you deserved it. There's always next year.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COLTS rule!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a die-hard Bears fan, I'm doing my best to forget all about yesterday. How many more days until training camp begins?

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex was terrible. The defense was terrible. Play calling was terrible. You can't expect to win a Super Bowl with those combinations.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Train Rex was a disaster I can't wait to forget. Hopefully I won't have to wait another 21 years. Da Bears deserve better.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How soon til the NFL draft?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please - no more talk of the Super Bowl. Can we just move on now?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home