He Said, She Said: Guide to Relationships

Every good relationship has two sides. The bad ones tend to have one side (i.e. YOU'RE right, THEY'RE wrong). This is a story of a young couple finding their way and keeping their voice(s) while exploring the joys and woes of dating, love and travel.

Google

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Screw the spread

SHE SAID:
Screw the odds. I don't care if the Colts are favored by 7, we all know the Bears will win Super Bowl XLI.

I'm worried Rex Grossman won't be able to hold his own against the Indy defense. He came through in the last quarter of the NFC Championship against the Saints, but the sunshine in Miami might throw his game off. But what really pisses me off is that I'm going to be in Miami... the day AFTER the Super Bowl.

I grew up in Kentucky and my true passion is the Louisville Cardinals. But Louisville doesn't have an NFL team and I've loved the Chicago Bears since I was a little girl. My BOYFRIEND gives me crap and says I'm a bandwagon fan, but I owned my Dick Butkus jersey before I even moved to Chicago. Honestly, I think he's just bitter because the St. Louis RAMS didn't even make the playoffs.

BEAR down!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen girl! Whoever said women can't enjoy sports?!?
Go BEARS!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final score: BEARS 27, Colts 17

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a reason the oddsmakers are picking the Colts to win the Super Bowl. It's because they're going to win. No doubt about it.
Final score - Colts 24, Bears 10

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colts 28, Bears 17

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears will fall!
Colts 35, Bears 17

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final score: Bears 24, Colts 13

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Bears will walk away with this thing. May not be as big a win as their '85 Super Bowl, but it sure won't be pretty for Colts fans.
BEARS 38, Colts 17

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears will win 17-10 in the rain.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home